All you wanted to know about online software but were afraid to ask.
We are here to successfully help you through your growth so you can have a sunny future. We are always looking for ways to help you all to be able to run your businesses without fear of accounting mistakes and avoiding unnecessary penalties from HMRC and year end panic. We decide to share our knowledge of the software with you all. Training will be provided by an advanced QuickBooks advisers.
1. QuickBooks terminologies.
2. Bank feeds. (How to get them setup and benefits).
3. Generate invoice.
4. Advance deposits.
5. QuickBooks bank reconciliation.
6. Apps integration.
7. Questions and answers.
1. Save time
Helping all attendees to save time with general bookkeeping and administrative talks and use time to growth their business efficiently.
By keeping your books updated you will be in better position to make the decision to drive your business to a successful business.
Thursdays are Quickbooks Online training days. The dates and times are:
• 9.30 a.m. – 20 September, 4 October, 18 October, 1 November, 15 November, 29 November, 13 December.
• 4 p.m. – 27 September, 11 October, 25 October, 8 November, 22 November, 6 December.
• We will then resume in January 2019.
• Price, £90 plus VAT per person attending. Session length approx. 90 minutes to 2 hours.
Places are limited. Please call or e-mail now to guarantee your place.
For more information about our workshop please contact us….
Telephone: 020 8457 7500
Address: 2 Accommodation Road, London, NW11 8ED
– By Stephen Handley, FCCA